Groovywebtools.com is a magazine devoted to exploring, analyzing, informing, educating, or perhaps opinionating on scores of web-based tools, applications, and cloud-based services that sprout up on the web.
Our goal is to simplify the decision-making process for individuals, bloggers, small and medium-sized businesses on their search for the best tools for their business.
We’d love you to guest post for us here. You’ll be given credits and allowed one link to your own website upon successful publishing of your posts on groovywebtools.com
A few things for you to keep in mind before sending out your posts for inclusion on our blog:
- We expect high-quality posts relevant to the niche we operate in which is all about any kind of web-based tool, software, cloud-based service, mobile app (across platforms). Primarily, we cover reviews but you can even cover news, information, and tips.
- Needless to say, your posts cannot be published elsewhere if you choose to publish your posts here.
- You are responsible for connecting with readers, responding to their comments, and engaging with the community as far as your own posts are concerned.
- It’s expected that you keep your profile on the site updated – complete with your social media links.
- We reserve the right to edit (if there’s a need to) and make changes to your post as deemed fit to abide by our publishing policy.
Please email your posts to us. We look forward to see your posts.